If there’s one thing you would anticipate the most each year, it’s probably going to be your precious time off. As you work tirelessly for months, a leisure break is nothing short of a treasure. Although you can’t alter time’s speed to bring holidays faster, you can certainly plan the way your time off can be more fun and relaxing. That being said, here are some fulfilling activities you can do when your break finally comes:
Take a golf tour
Got a long weekend off? Whether you are a pro golfer or not, this activity is a sure-fire way you can make the most of your free time. For one, golf itself is a relaxing and fulfilling sport. Plus, it gives you the perfect excuse to stay active and meet new people. But more than that, a golf holiday gives you the chance to roam around the countryside and see the marvellous scenery the outdoors has to offer. As you may well know, nature has the ability to relive stress and refresh the mind. And if you want a more thrilling experience, you can simply opt for a luxury golf safari , where you can enjoy game drives and witness the raw beauty of the wild while enjoying your favourite sport.
Explore an island
Spend your big summer break in a palm-fringed castaway island. What could be a better setting to de-stress and try new adventures? There are plenty of things to do in the ocean. If you want a relaxing experience, you can go sailing, canoeing, boating, snorkelling or recreational diving. But, if you want more challenging activities, you can try water sports, such as surfing, jet skiing, wakeboarding, windsurfing, sport diving and underwater photography.
Moreover, there are lots of wonderful islands to explore. But wherever you’re heading, be sure to do your research. Simple as it may seem, it’s one of the foolproof ways to enjoy your summer holiday .
To make your holiday planning easy-peasy, here are some sites that can help:
- CAN Ibiza – helps you find the perfect private villa or luxury holiday home for rent in the sunny paradise of Ibiza.
- Atlantis Travel luxury hotels – lets you arrange your accommodation in the most popular beach resorts, where you can enjoy the best of water sports.
- Air Vanuatu – they can take you to the stunning Pacific isles with some of the most gorgeous white sand, caves and world-renowned diving spots.
- Cottage Net UK – visit this company website to find a wide array of self-catering holiday cottages.
- Channers on Norfolk – enjoy a relaxing holiday in the Norfolk Island by taking advantage of one of the packages offered by this company.
For your winter break, head to the nearest ski hill or fly off to a fine resort – if you want to splurge. Skiing is a quintessential winter activity that gives you a nice feeling of accomplishing an amazing seasonal break. As you hit the slopes, you can also try snowboarding, trekking and other exhilarating adventures. It’s not only super fun, it also give you a great story to tell your friends and co-workers when you get back.
Great thing is it’s easy to plan a ski trip as there are sites that specialise in this kind of activity break, such as:
- Snowfinders Limited – they offer ski holiday packages as well as a range of accommodation options in major ski resorts worldwide.
- Flybe – helps you manage your ski travel needs when flying from the UK to the European Alps.
- ALLTRACKS Snowboard Instructor Courses – helps improve your knowledge and skills about skiing, especially if you want to become an instructor.
Take a photography tour
Whenever you need a quick pick-me-up trip, head to the countryside rather than take a conventional city break. You can invite some friends to tag along and create a fun documentary of your little adventure together. All you need is a reliable camera, a backpack of provisions and some camping gear – if you fancy sleeping under the stars. Although if you prefer a cosy room to a tent, you can always find B&Bs, inns, farmhouses and guesthouses through sites, like www.toprooms.com. Now if you prefer to go on a road trip where you get to see beautiful sights, you can always book a campervan through companies like Travel Car Centre.
Holiday breaks are becoming scarce, so why not do something you haven’t done in years? Enjoy it while it lasts!
– See more at: http://www.shakagolf.co.za/articles/cool-ways-to-spend-your-holiday-break#sthash.wlS1IhiQ.dpuf